This detective mystery is set in the world of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. The ready-to-print game can be organised at a birthday party for children of 5-6 years old.
This detective mystery is set in the world of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Making the treasure: To thank them for their help, King Arthur offers the children a share of his treasure at the end of the adventure. So consider, for example, preparing a decorated box with packets of sweets inside.
Hello, I'm Merlin, advisor to King Arthur.
Last night a piece of the the royal treasure, the Holy Grail, was stolen from the castle. The King has been away at war for several days. He'll be furious if he finds out that the most beautiful piece of his treasure has been swiped during his absence. A messenger has just warned me that the King is to return this evening! Help me find the Holy Grail's thief before his return!
The game can be played indoors or outdoors (garden, house, apartment...). It's up to you to decide where to hide the clues depending on where the detective mystery is being held. The game begins by reading the introduction to the children. From clue to clue, hiding place to hiding place, the children have to solve all the puzzles to solve the mystery.
You want to use up a bit more of the children's energy, test their memory skills, see how discreet they can be? A series of (optional) challenges are provided which can be played in between certain clues and make the game even more fun!
Game language: English
Game format: detective mystery
Average time to complete the game: 40 minutes
For children aged: 5-6 years
Audience: mixed, boys, girls
Number of players: can be played by two teams, unlimited number of players.
The documents are supplied in PDF format (20 pages approx.)
To be printed before starting the game: clues, initial history, organization sheets, certificates.
In the "Advice" section of our website, you will find all the information, tips and ideas you need to organize this ready-to-print game successfully.
WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THE GAME?
You can download the game immediately after payment. You will receive an email explaining all the details. Please note that nothing is sent by post. All our games are documents in PDF format to print at home.
- Claire: "The children really liked the activity. I had 4 teams of 3. Once everything's ready, you just have to help them solve the clues. It's great fun. They all left with little presents. And the other mums were really impressed at how organised I was."
- Cécile: "The children liked it, the time flew by."
- Claudie: "It was quite simply fantastic! I have wholeheartedly recommended you to my friends."
- Marie-Laure: "Organised for 7 children aged 5, the activity lasted about 40 minutes. The children were very enthusiastic; the most difficult thing was not setting up the game (the stages are clearly explained and it flows well) but rather channelling the children!
I'd do it again in a shot!"
- Marie-Laure: "The children loved it... They also really liked the challenges. Totally doable for children of 5-6 years old."
- Gaëlle: "They loved it. We had a lovely time, thanks."